Registration and Admissions
Our personalized approach to education helps our students succeed academically, professionally and personally. Our Lightstone Values, which emphasize being faithful while working hard with positive guidance and integrity are built into every aspect of the Certified Nurse Assistant Program. The Lightstone Education Center, LLC. can offer you a meaningful education that will prepare you for a rewarding career in compassionate care.
To become accepted and enrolled into the Certified Nurse Assistant Training Program, students must:
1. Complete a Certified Nurse Assistant Program Application
2. 18 years of age or older
2. Must have no felonies in the last 5 years
3. Able to pass a drug screen and background check
4. Able to pass a skills assessment
5. Pay full tuition at registration, prior to the start of the course. (payment plans available)
How to Apply
Students can apply for CNA classes using the online application. All enrollees must provide two proofs of citizenship (Birth Certificate, Driver's License, Social Security Card, etc.) in person.
Tuition and Classes
Classes usually start the first Monday of every Month. Tuition is due prior to acceptance into the program. The cost of tuition is $925.00 which includes:
1. Three week classroom course which includes offsite clinical at a nursing facility
2. State Exams
4. TB test, Physical, and Drug Screen
6. Gait Belt
7. ID Badge
8. Liability Insurance
9. Criminal Background Check
Note: Tuition assistance may be provided by Work One.